Super Smoothie for Berry Lovers
If you love berries and tofu, then this powerful berry smoothie recipe is for you! This delicious blend of 2 popular berries, protein-rich silken tofu, and minerals-loaded banana will keep your hunger away for hours. This is a really good start to your day as it is packed with antioxidants which fight both the visible and internal signs of aging.
Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Quarter cup of liquid of your choice, could be water, milk or almond milk
- 1 cup of silken tofu
- 1 cup of frozen blue berries
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1 cup of frozen bananas
- Prepare the ingredients by cleaning the fruits and freezing them OR buy them frozen for maximum flavor.
- Take the fruit out of the freezer 15 minutes before you need them.
- To create this mouth-watering berry smoothie, add all the ingredients to your Nutri Bullet or blender and blend until smooth.
- Add a bit more liquid if it is too thick for your liking or add more water if you find it to be too rich.
- Pour into 2 glasses or mason jars.
- Enjoy immediately or take them along to work…
The ingredients for this smoothie is perfectly suited for meal prepping and making portions ahead of time. To prepare for the week ahead, simply freeze the fruits on a tray and make several portions by bagging them afterwards and returning to freezer.
What did you think of this yummy berry smoothie? Let us know in the comments below or visit our Facebook page…