Review of the NutriBullet 12 Piece Hi Speed Blender System
The NutriBullet Hi Speed Blender System is one of the most popular blenders on the market and with good reason. It’s compact and portable, kid friendly and has a powerful chopping action which allows you to easily blend a variety of fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds and even ice into a great tasting smoothie.
I decided to write this NutriBullet review for the NutriBullet 12 piece hi speed blender system because I use it every day to make my smoothies. I love how easy it is to use, how easy it is to clean and how little space it takes up in my tiny kitchen.
In a nut shell, this is what you can expect to receive when you purchase this blender.
What You Get
- A High torque power base and 600 watt motor which can quickly and easily blend fruits, vegetables, seeds and other nutritious ingredients into a full flavored smoothie.
- 2 Power patented blades.
- 1 Flat milling blade which is ideal for grinding herbs, nuts and seeds and never needs sharpening.
- 1 Sharp extractor blade which is ideal for finely slicing and pulverizing fruits and vegetables.
- 2 Short cups.
- 1 Short cup with a handled comfort lip ring.
- 1 Short cup with a regular lip ring. Both these cups are ideal for making smaller smoothies.
- A Tall cup with a handled comfort lip ring, which is ideal for making large smoothies.
- 2 Stay fresh re-sealable lids which fit all thee cups and keep your smoothies fresh and easy to transport.
- A Copy of “The Pocket Nutritionist” which is packed full of healthy eating tips.
- A Combined user guide and recipe book which explains how to use the NutriBullet and contains plenty of healthy and delicious recipes.
The NutriBullet has a compact design which minimizes storage space and allows you to easily carry it with you if necessary. Personally I take it everywhere, as making a nutritious smoothie is the easiest way to get a good nutritious breakfast.
It has an easy to operate design. Simply fill one of the cups with ingredients, place it on the power base, press down and turn.
What I Love About It
For a compact blender , the NutriBullet packs plenty of power.
It makes light work of almost anything you put in it and does a great job of chopping up the toughest fruits and vegetables.
It’s also a very efficient grinder and grinds coffee beans, nuts and seeds down to a very fine, smooth consistency that very few other compact blenders can match.
Another great thing is that it’s very easy to clean after use. All the blades, cups and lids come apart with ease and all they require is a quick rinse with warm soapy water followed by a quick rinse with cold water and they’re ready to be used again.
The NutriBullet 12 Piece Hi Speed Blender has a compact space saving design which is perfect if you have limited space in the kitchen.
It can sit on the counter without getting in the way or slot nicely into almost any storage space without taking up too much room.
It is small enough to take along when traveling. 🙂
One final plus point is that you can easily take your blended concoctions with you. The cups snap right out of the blender and then you simply cover it with one of the stay fresh re-sealable lids and it’s good to go.
The Not so Nice
- It is not the cheapest or best priced product on the market
If you’re on a strict budget, the NutriBullet 12 Piece Hi-Speed Blender may be outside your price range. It is one of the more expensive compact blenders on the market. While it is undoubtedly a quality product, if you’re looking for a low cost blender, this isn’t it.
If you are looking for a low cost blender then check out these ones on Amazon.
- It comes with only one tall cup.
Another area where the NutriBullet 12 Piece Hi Speed Blender System can be improved is cup sizes.
It comes with just one tall cup and two short cups. However, unless you’re a low volume user, the tall cup is more useful and the lack of a second tall cup does make blending large quantities slower than it could be.
NutriBullet Review Conclusion
The NutriBullet is a brilliant compact blender and comes highly recommended if you’ve got a bit of money to spend.
The lack of a second tall cup does make high volume blending slightly slower than it should be, but this is only a minor issue.
It is one of the most powerful compact blenders on the market and will bend, chop, grind and puree anything you put in it to an extremely high standard.
In addition to this, the design is perfect and makes it very easy to clean, carry and store.
All in all, the NutriBullet 12 Piece Hi Speed Blender System is a great purchase.
>> Buy The NutriBullet 12 Piece Hi Speed Blender System <<
If you liked this Nutribullet review or would like to read more reviews, please leave us a comment below. If you would like to get any more information or need clarity on any point in our NutriBullet review, please let us know.
To try out some of our NutriBullet recipes, then go here… Or check out my favorite recipe.