Smoothie Infographic with 10 Smoothie Recipes to Improve Your Health
The good folks at Freezer Labels put together this moods and needs smoothie infographic. Joy from Freezer Labels shared the infographic with me on Facebook as she felt that our readers would enjoy the recipes. I think she is right, so am sharing it here…
The infographic includes 10 delicious and easy to make smoothie recipes. The ten recipes include:
- A Smoothie for the Brain
- One for Weight Loss
- For Energy
- A Simple and Yummy Kids Smoothie
- A Party Recipe
- An Alcohol Detox
- A Divine Gluten-Free Smoothie
- A filling and Scrumptious Breakfast Recipe
- An Anti-depression Recipe that will boost serotonin levels.
- Exotic Smoothie with all kinds of exotic ingredients that I wouldn’t normally think to add together.
My favorite recipe is the gluten-free smoothie. I love all the ingredients and the combination is not only really healthy, but also delicious. Many of these recipes are gluten-free or with slight adjustments can be made to be gluten free.
Personally, I never add alcohol to smoothies. But if you try it like it, please share your ideas in the comments.
Enjoy the Smoothie Infographic…
Which recipe is your favorite? Do you like smoothie infographics? Would you like to see more and if you do want to see more, what types of recipes would you like me to share?