How to Make a Rich Fruity Apple Papaya Smoothie?
Yum… This apple papaya smoothie is fruity, rich, flavorsome and really delicious! Yum…
Who would have thought that these two fruits would combine so well together? Sweet and tart apples mixed with juicy papaya in a base of almond milk and silken tofu makes for a protein-rich smoothie that’s full of fruity goodness!
And even though I won’t have this smoothie every day because of its sugar content, it has super health properties to support your skin. The apple contains skin boosting enzymes that will help you maintain a youthful appearance while the papaya contains vitamins that nourish and tone the skin.
Apple Papaya Smoothie Recipe
- Half a medium-size cored, sliced and frozen apple
- Half a cup of frozen papaya chunks
- ¾ cup of almond milk
- Half a cup silken tofu
- Sweet basil or mint leaves and a stick of cinnamon for presentation
- Prepare the ingredients by cutting them up and freezing them.
- If your fruit are fresh then add a few ice cubes.
- Place all the ingredients in a Nutri Bullet or blender.
- Pulse until smooth. The consistency should be like yogurt.
- Serve in a glass and garnish with the basil of mint leaves and the cinnamon stick.
- For a smoothie on the go, serve in a mason jar with a lid and straw.
- This recipe is enough for 1 person as a meal.
Do you like silken tofu? Do you have more recipes to share with us? We would love to hear from you…